Glass Houses



People really shouldn't throw stones when they live in glass houses. As I used to tell my children and my employees, friends, co-workers, "If you don't know your rights, you don't have any rights." Well, I know my rights and I'm not intimidated. I have facts and they will prove the truth. It's so sad that one lie has to snowball into an avalanche because of an inability to be sincere and honest. How selfish. I have a constitutional privilege to post the truth. I have a moral obligation to protect others from potential emotional abuse that not only I, but others endured as patterned by years of repetitive behavior. What wasn't public will inevitably all become public because of one person's intentional and conscious lying and manipulative actions.

3 comments:

  1. This is from your friend tupaws,
    It happens that this is one of my most self identifying rule, "I do not allow myself to do anything I'm not willing to talk about, if I did it or I said it, no questions are off limits." paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi you!! Thank you for the strong comment because it's true. If someone is incapable of being accountable for their actions, then they shouldn't do it. I'm not a saint by any means, however, I'll own up to anything I have done even when it is embarrassing or humiliating. Anything less is being a coward.

      Delete